Trend Watch

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Winner, winner, chicken dinner...

Ignoring the fact that I had to bribe you people into reading my blog, I am thrilled to announce the winner of the Hillary Clinton tee-shirt. Last night's mega ball number was 34 and the matching post belonged to....ta da....There is no Great Lake in Oregon. She was dedicated and a strong advocate for winning. Eh. What'd I say? Oh. Anyway, I will need a name, an address and a shirt size sent to democraticjack at gmail.com. I will be doing more of these in the future, so you need to check back here once a week. Heh. I love you all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about bribes. You are just following in the footsteps of the Democratic Party's selectee.

Anonymous said...

I did not even see the contest, but I see you really do love food!

Anonymous said...

RECOUNT RECOUNT RECOUNT!!
WHat? You were accepting bribes????? Why was I not informed of this? I can bribe and be bribed better than ANYONE!!!
I am a bitter briber/bribee!

ainnj

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me win. ainnj,adamois I know how to work the system.