Trend Watch

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Life can turn on a dime...

The tragic deaths of four Boy Scouts, the stunning death of Tim Russert and Mother Nature's own angry statements remind us of how fragile we really are and how what is important one moment can become trivia the next. I believe it is our own inner list of "trivia" determines our character and guides us on to the next "big thing" in our lives. My abiding principle is to learn, live where I am, keep my eyes straight ahead and try to watch where I put my feet when I choose to move forward .

My super-duper little friend Kayla, over there to your left turned four this week! On Friday the 13th. She wanted to go for a ride and chase the moon last night, through the trees, avoiding the dragons.
Then we danced a bit and sang Louis Armstrong's "What a Wonderful World". We had us some fun, me and Kayla and my Mom. I say a big old shout out to God! Thanks, buddy.

No comments: